We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of 10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.